Friday, January 6, 2012

7 Very Quick Takes


1.
Don't mix bleach and vinegar. Just don't. Go here to find out why and don't ask me any more about it.

2.
I may or may not have done this today in very small amounts with very unpleasant and dangerous results.

3.
I love Tazo Decaffinated Chai Tea with honey and milk in it. Pure Bliss.

4.
Is there some kind of virus going around that only affects males? Usually my daughter is the first one to get sick in our house but this time only my husband and son seem to be ill and Belle is fit as a fiddle. Odd.

5.
I think the only reason I have not been sick (at least not enough to need to alter my daily routines much) in the last 4 months when everyone else around me has been, is because I started taking Cod Liver Oil almost every day. Fermented Cod Liver Oil to be specific. It doesn't taste great but it is bearable and if it keeps me from getting sick I don't care how bad it tastes.

6.
I spend entirely too much time on Facebook.

7.
I am looking forward to using the new missal my husband got me for Christmas at the Latin Mass this Sunday for the first time! Yay! Does that make me some kind of Catholic geek?

Go see Jen for more Quick Takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment